Download free resources on a variety of diabetes management topics. From healthy eating, to insulin injection tips, to related issues with diabetes, you can find those in this area of the web site.
- Click Here to download the Association of Diabetes Care and Education Specialists publication on the link between diabetes and cardiovascular disease.
- Click Here to lean how to properly and effectively inject insulin into yourself or someone else.
- Click Here and here to find tips to eat delicious foods and healthier foods. These also show you how to read nutrition labels.
- Click here to learn about complications that come with diabetes, such as nerve damage and skin infections.
- Click here to find a diabetes risk test. Catching prediabetes early can save your from becoming diabetic.
- Click here for an article telling you about the benefits of exercising and how to motivate yourself to exercise.
- Click here for quick facts about diabetes that can help inform your about different statistics and shocking facts.
- Click here for an article about prevention of diabetes in youth that can give you tips on how to keep youths healthy and diabetes free.
- Click here to lean about managing being sick with diabetes and controlling your blood sugar.
- Click here to see more statistics about how many people have diabetes and the most common age group that has the disease.
- Click here for information about A1C and why it is so important to people with and without diabetes.
- Click here to learn about the basics of diabetes and the difference between Type1 and Type 2 Diabetes.
Click here to learn the connection between diabetes and vision.